Yield: ~18 slices
Serving size: 1 slice
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Monksweet or granulated sugar-free sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter (½ stick), softened
- 6 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 oz unsweetened or sugar-free chocolate, melted
- 3 cups of #Fearless Keto Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix (entire bag)
Optional topping: 5-Minute Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce (½ recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Oil a 6-cup capacity (~8¼” diameter) nonstick bundt pan (can also use a well-oiled/buttered or lined large 9″ x 5” loaf pan).
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric or hand mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add in sweetener, sour cream, butter, eggs, and chocolate, continuing to blend with mixer to ensure the batter consistency remains smooth.
- Using a spatula, gradually stir in contents of the entire bag of Fearless Keto Chocolate Pancake & Muffin mix until all ingredients are blended together and batter is smooth (Note: batter will continue to thicken as it stands).
- Pour batter into bundt/loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cake is relatively firm to touch and the sides just start to pull away from the pan (Note: Cake will continue to cook a few minutes after removing from oven so avoid over-baking). Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes and use a spatula to gently dig into the sides and edges of the cake to loosen from the bundt/loaf pan before removing and slicing.
- Optional: Top with our 5-Minute Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce (½ recipe used for a 8¼” bundt cake) or with any of your favorite low-carb toppings.
- Leftovers can be individually wrapped and frozen to enjoy for an “anytime” treat!