Yield: 1 cup
Serving size: 2 Tbsp
Net Carbs: 1.2g per serving
Fat: 15g per serving
Protein: 2g per serving
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz unsweetened dark chocolate, finely chopped (can also use sugar-free chocolate chips)
- ⅓ cup Steviva Blend Powdered Sweetener (or equivalent powdered sweetener)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add whipping cream to a small sauce pan on low to medium heat.
- Microwave chocolate pieces (or chocolate chips) in a glass bowl for 20 to 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add chocolate to sauce pan and stir into the cream to blend well.
- Whisk in powdered sweetener and vanilla extract until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Store any leftovers in a glass container for up to 2 weeks. Can also freeze.