Yield: 36 cookies
Serving size: 1 cookie
- 1 package (3 cups) Fearless Maple or Vanilla Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 stick of salted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Monksweet or equivalent sugar-free natural sweetener
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
Cinnamon & “Sugar” Topping
- 2 tsp Monksweet or equivalent natural sweetener
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking/cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Fearless mix, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts (optional), and set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand or electric mixer to cream the butter and the sweetener together. Add in the egg, followed by the pumpkin puree, and blend together until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold the dry mixture into the pumpkin mixture in the large bowl and stir to combine the ingredients until a smooth, thick batter is formed.
- Using an oiled tablespoon, drop the batter onto the lined baking sheet spaced 1-inch apart. If desired, use the back of the tablespoon to flatten the batter to form more of a circular cookie shape.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sweetener topping over each of the top of the dropped batter and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely. Cookies will be a soft vs crispy texture.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.