Servings: 12 (¾ inch) slices
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 package Fearless Keto Chocolate Pancake & Muffin mix
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, divided
- ¼ cup Lily’s chocolate chips or chopped chocolate pieces, divided
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Monksweet or equivalent low-carb sweetener of choice
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream or whole milk Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Additional optional topping: pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper – paper should rise slightly above the ends of the loaf pan for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the contents of the Fearless Chocolate mix, ¼ cup walnuts, 2 Tbsp chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the butter and the sweetener until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, followed by the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Blend the dry ingredient mixture into the wet mixture in the large bowl and combine all ingredients well, forming a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan. Sprinkle the balance of the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips, as well as the optional pumpkin seeds, and gently press them onto the top of the batter.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil after 30 minutes to prevent over-browning. Note: Chocolate loaf will continue to cook after removing from the oven so avoid over baking.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before removing from loaf pan and slicing.
- Can wrap and freeze leftover loaf (or individual slices) in an airtight container.