Yield: 4 servings (~2 cups)
Serving size: ½ cup
- 14 oz can (or two 7 oz cans) boneless salmon, drained and flaked
- ⅓ cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp capers (optional)
- 2 Tbsp No Mayo Ranch Dip or favorite low-carb creamy dressing
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dried dill weed or 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, folding in the avocado last so that it’s evenly distributed throughout the mixture without being mashed.
- Garnish as desired and enjoy!