Yield: 12 blondies
Serving size: 1
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown or golden sugar-free sweetener (i.e. Lakanto Golden or Swerve Brown)
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ bag (1½ cups) Fearless Maple or Vanilla Pancake & Muffin Mix
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts + 1-2 Tbsp for topping (optional)
For Glaze (approximately ⅓ cup)
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- ⅓ cup sugar-free powdered/confectioners sweetener
- ½ tsp rum extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9” x 9” or an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper (leaving an overhang on the sides).
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the butter and sweetener with a hand or electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and continue to beat mixture until smooth.
- Use a spatula to stir in the Fearless mix and walnuts, blending well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into a prepared baking pan and use spatula to evenly distribute the batter.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes (use upper range for smaller pan size) or until center has mostly set. Note: blondies will continue to bake after removing from oven so avoid over baking.
- Cover pan with foil after removing from oven to keep blondies moist as they cool.
- Prepare glaze as blondies are cooling by combining all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and stirring until smooth.
- Spread the glaze evenly over the cooled blondies and sprinkle top with 1-2 Tbsp chopped walnuts (optional).
- Refrigerate or freeze leftover blondies in an airtight container.