Yield: 20 cookies
Serving size: 1 cookie
- 1 bag (3 cups) Fearless Maple Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup golden or brown granulated sweetener (ie Lakanto Golden or Brown Swerve)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp molasses (helps with browning and taste without adding significant carbs)
- 1 to 2 Tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- For rolling dough: 1 Tbsp granulated sugar-free sweetener (regular or brown/golden)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking/cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Fearless Maple Mix, gingerbread spices, and brown sweetener together.
- Add the egg and molasses and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour in nut milk (teaspoons at a time) until the dough comes together. Take care not to exceed 2 Tbsp nut milk. Note: dough will be easier to handle (not as sticky) if it is rolled into a ball, wrapped, and chilled in the freezer for an hour.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of granulated sweetener onto a small plate.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and flatten each ball into a cookie shape.
- Dip one side of the cookie into the granulated sweetener. Place cookies, sweetener side up, at least 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes, or until the edges are brown and the centers are set.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet, before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.