Yield: 32 clusters
Serving size: 1 cluster
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut cream (canned – not to be confused with coconut milk)
- ⅓ cup Monksweet or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup Fearless Keto Vanilla Candied Walnuts
- ⅔ cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line (cupcake liners) or oil cavities of a large mini-muffin pan. You can also use a lined cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the butter and coconut cream followed by the sweetener and the beaten eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut flakes, candied walnuts, and chocolate chips, mixing all together until well blended.
- Use a rounded tablespoon to scoop the mixture into the mini-muffin cavities or onto the lined baking sheet. Can do in batches, if necessary, based on the size of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a light golden color and allow to cool completely before eating.