If you are searching for a healthy snack, look no further. These low-carb baked zucchini chips are about as healthy as you can get. Such a small number of ingredients and cooking steps also makes creating this snack a breeze!
Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- 2 large zucchini thinly sliced into medallions
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Seasoned salt, or other seasoning(s) of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it with olive oil. Set it aside.
- Slice the zucchini into thin medallions, about the thickness of a quarter.
- Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the tops lightly with additional olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle very lightly with seasonings of your choice or sea salt to taste.
- Place the prepared zucchini in the preheated oven until completely dried and chip-like (~1 hour per side).