Who loves chocolate mousse? We do! Here is how to turn it from just another dessert into a delicious and healthy source of fat. 👑
Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2-4 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 Tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder
- Pinch of espresso powder or instant coffee
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Heat up coconut milk and sweetener until it begins to simmer.
- Mix in cocoa, espresso, and salt and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the whipping cream into a small bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Blend in the cooled mixture.
- Transfer to a serving glass.
- Top with whipped cream.
Pair with: Autumn Almond Cookies (especially if you like to dip the cookies in the mousse!)