Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened
- ¾ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup ground pecans (food processor works best)
- 16 oz full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white (left from crust ingredients)
- 5 tsp maple extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped pecans for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a 11” round or equivalent baking dish with butter or your choice of oil.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sweetener, vanilla and egg yolk.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Stir in ground pecans.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetener, maple extract and vanilla.
- Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add in eggs and egg whites and beat well.
- Evenly spread mixture over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with pecan garnish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until filling is set and light brown around edges.
- Chill before serving.