Net Carbs: 4g per serving
- 8 oz regular cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 15 oz can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Monk Fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Combine the cream cheese and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl.
- With an electric hand mixer, combine until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweetener, vanilla extract, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.