Servings: 4-6 servings
Net Carbs: less than 2g per serving
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ lbs. sirloin
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter, divided
- 3 tsp minced garlic, divided
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp minced scallions for garnish
- Cut sirloin steak into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Place steak cubes into the marinade and mix well.
- Marinade for two hours in the refrigerator.
- While steak is marinating, sauté mushrooms in a skillet on low to medium heat using 1 Tbsp butter, ½ tsp soy sauce, and 1 tsp garlic until mushrooms are tender.
- Once tender, remove mushrooms from skillet and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add steak cubes to olive oil and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Add 2 tsp of garlic and 1 Tbsp of butter to skillet and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat.
- Blend in the sautéed mushrooms.
- Top with scallions and serve.