Servings Size: 1 ball
Net Carbs: 2g per ball
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup walnut butter (made with 4 oz walnuts and 2 Tbsp coconut oil in food processor)
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream powder
- ⅓ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener or to taste
- 3 tsp pure maple extract
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup very finely chopped walnuts for rolling
- Combine all ingredients using an electric mixer.
- Place mixture in refrigerator or freezer to harden for 30 minutes.
- Once mixture has hardened, form into 12 balls.
- Coat each ball with the finely chopped walnuts.
- Store in freezer.