Yield: 40 crackers
Serving Size: 4 crackers
Net Carbs: 2g per serving
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup flaxseed
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ cup Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp molasses (can also use honey)
- 2 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Using a blender, mix in egg, egg whites, butter, molasses, maple extract, and vanilla extract to form a dough.
- Place ball of dough on well-oiled parchment paper.
- Top with a second piece of well-oiled parchment paper.
- Roll out dough evenly to form a rectangle approximately ⅛ inch thick.
- Remove top parchment paper, and with a pizza wheel or sharp knife, slice the dough into approximately 2 inch squares.
- If you like, you can prick each cracker a few times with the tines of a fork.
- Transfer onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove baking sheet and allow crackers to cool for 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Break crackers along the scored edges.
- Return crackers to oven and allow to crisp for an additional 20-30 minutes.