Serving Size: 1 bar
Net Carbs: 3g per bar
- 1¼ cups Keto Graham Cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup unsweetened or sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⅓ cups Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour melted butter into a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Mix flaxseed meal with Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over butter.
- Press the crumbs gently into the bottom of the dish with the bottom of a large spoon.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts evenly over the crumbs, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle the coconut over all and then pour the condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and lightly brown on top.
- Cool at least 30 minutes before slicing.