Yield: 16 servings
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Net Carbs: 1.4g per serving
- 1⅓ cups almond flour
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 scoops Fearless Keto Chocolate Collagen Powder
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped walnuts for inside the mix + ¼ cup for topping garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder, collagen powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add coconut oil and the ½ cup boiling water to the mix and stir until smooth and blended.
- Blend in monk fruit, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in almond flour and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until center is fully cooked.