Here is a special #Fearless take on our Chocolate Walnut Brownies recipe using our own Fearless Keto Collagen + Healthy Fats chocolate powder mix!
Yield: 16 servings
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Net Carbs: 1.4g per serving
- 1⅓ cups almond flour
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 scoops Fearless Keto Chocolate Collagen Powder
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped walnuts for inside the mix + ¼ cup for topping garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder, collagen powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add coconut oil and the ½ cup boiling water to the mix and stir until smooth and blended.
- Blend in monk fruit, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in almond flour and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until center is fully cooked.
You look beautiful as always! Brownies look good too. Lol
Thank you so much Sharon! Would love for you to try our recipes and tell me how you like them!
How much calories and fats does it contain per serving?
Hi Mary! There are 170 calories & 14 grams of fat for each brownie (based on 16 servings). We hope you enjoy!