Yield: 12 Servings
Net Carbs: 2g per serving
Fat: 22g per serving
Protein: 4g per serving
- 2½ cups walnuts
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp (¼ cup + 2 Tbsp) Steviva MonkSweet
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pulse all walnut chocolate crust ingredients in a food processor or blender for 15 seconds or until the mixture forms a dough.
- Transfer the dough to a well-oiled 8 to 10-inch springform pan.
- Press the dough firmly into the bottom and carry it up the sides of the springform pan.
- Use a fork to poke holes in the crust for the steam to escape.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, allowing more time for a smaller size pan. Crust will still be soft and will harden as it cools.
- Remove crust from oven and allow it to cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes.