Yield: 24 bars
Serving size: 1 bar
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds (can also use flaxseeds)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cacao nibs
- ⅛ tsp sea or mountain salt
- ½ cup Quick Keto Corn Syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract (or natural flavored extract of choice)
- 2½ Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients: coconut, seeds, cacao nibs, and salt. Set bowl aside.
- Prepare Quick Keto Corn Syrup recipe and add (while still warm!) to coconut/seed mixture, along with coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir well to combine and coat all dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into lined baking dish and, using the back of a large spoon, spread out the mixture evenly into corners and edges and press down firmly until reaching a compacted, smooth surface at a uniform depth.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a light golden brown color.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into bars (can place tray in refrigerator or freezer to harden).
- Store in freezer in an airtight container.