Yield: 16 bars
Serving Size: 1 bar
- ½ cup Cranberry Orange Holiday Sauce (or your favorite low carb cranberry sauce)
Crust & Crumb Topping
- 5 Tbsp salted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp Monksweet or other equivalent granular sugar-free sweetener
- 1 package (3 cups) Fearless Maple or Vanilla Pancake & Muffin Mix
- Optional: ¼ cup chopped nuts (reserve to add in with the crumb topping)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Monksweet or other equivalent granular sugar-free sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line and oil an 8” x 11” or equivalent baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use a hand or electric mixer to cream the butter and sweetener together. Fold in the Fearless Pancake & Muffin mix and continue to blend with mixer until a dough-like consistency is formed.
- Reserve and set aside ½ cup of the crust mixture to use for the crumb topping.
- Firmly press the balance of the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and partially up the sides of the baking dish.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Filling & Assembly
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to beat the cream cheese and the sweetener until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract (optional) until smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
- Dollop with spoonfuls of the cranberry sauce and swirl gently with a knife.
- Use your hands to form a crumb topping with the reserved crust mixture and sprinkle evenly over the top (Optional: add ¼ cup chopped nuts to the crust mixture).
- Cover dish with foil paper and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake another 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheesecake filling is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.