Yield: 18 donuts (3¼ inch diameter)
Serving Size: 1 donut
- 1 bag (3 cups) Fearless Vanilla or Maple Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup salted butter (1 stick), softened
- ½ cup granulated brown or golden sweetener (or any granulated sugar-free sweetener)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (no-added-sugar)
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar-free powdered or confectioner’s sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Generously oil the donut cavities (will have to make in batches if using a 6 to 12 cavity donut pan). Note: you can also use a silicone donut pan – depending on the silicone pan, you might have to oil the silicone molds as well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients (Fearless Mix and spices) together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric or hand mixer, followed by the butter and sweetener, beating until reaching a light and creamy consistency.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix until well-incorporated. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating the mixture well after adding each egg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture in the large bowl, using a spatula to fully combine the two until a smooth batter is formed.
- Use a piping or food storage bag with the tip cut off to evenly pipe the batter into the donut cavities. Note: the batter can also be spooned or poured into the cavities, scraping off any of the batter that is spilled outside the cavity with a spatula.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes (Note: donuts will continue to cook after removing from oven so avoid over baking).
- Cover the donut pan(s) with aluminum foil/wax or parchment paper as they cool to keep them moist.
- Wait until fully cooled to remove from pan/molds. Once cooled, whisk the icing ingredients together in a bowl. You can increase the amount of heavy cream (1-2 tsp at a time) if mixture is too thick.