Yield: 24 servings
Serving size: 1 bar
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 2 Tbsp oat fiber
- 2 Tbsp golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Monksweet or other equivalent sweetener
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup Steviva Blend Fine Powder (or equivalent powdered sweetener)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9″ x 13″ baking pan/dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut, oat fiber, flaxseed meal, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together (using hand or electric mixer) the butter, sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients, blending well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into the pan/dish and bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool on the counter.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sweetener, lemon juice, and xanthan gum until it reaches a smooth glaze consistency.
- Pour the glaze over the lemon bars and spread evenly.
- Place dish in the refrigerator to allow glaze to harden before slicing into bars.