Yield: 48 crisps
Serving size: 6 crisps
Net Carbs: 0.8g per serving
Fat: 10.5g per serving
Protein: 7.5g per serving
- 12 slices of pre-sliced cheddar cheese
- Taco or Italian seasoning of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 even slices for a total of ~48 squares
- Place cheese slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet and arrange them so that they are close to 1-inch apart.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle warm cheese crisps with desired seasoning.
- Let them cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container to maintain crispiness. If crisps turn soft, you can reheat in toaster oven for 1-2 minutes.