Servings: 12 servings
Net Carbs: 7.5g per serving
Fat: 55g per serving
Protein: 13.5g per serving
- 3 8-oz packages regular cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Steviva Monk Sweet (or equivalent granulated sweetener)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the cream cheese, sweetener, whipping cream, eggs, and vanilla with an electric or hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour filling mixture over the refrigerated Walnut Chocolate Crust.
- Place the spring-form pan on a large baking sheet prior to placing it in the oven.
- Bake 60-75 minutes, or until the center is almost set. An 8” pan may take as much as 10-15 minutes longer to cook.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Do not remove the sides of the pan until fully cooled.
- Once cheesecake filling is fully cooled, remove the sides of the pan and carefully slide off the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer onto a cake platter.
- Alternate drizzling both the caramel sauce and the chocolate sauce onto the top of the cheesecake. If desired, you can reserve some of the sauce for adding to the individual slices of the cheesecake.
- Top with chopped walnuts and sugar-free chocolate chips (optional).
- Store remaining cheesecake in the refrigerator for 5-6 days. Can also freeze in an airtight container.